The HER referring to the stupid bank teller I mentioned about from CIMB (Boulevard branch) who was not only pregnant but extremely RUDE and totally unhelpful. It's not a crime being pregnant la but it did add to the dislike factor I had on her.
Why am I suddenly rantaging over her now? Well, here is the story, SUMMARIZED for easier reading.
Remember how I said I went to open an SSPN account with mom on the 16th October (refer to my 16th October post) and how that stupid woman said that we will receive the letter within a month? Well surprise, surprise, for the letter has NOT arrived yet and I've already made THREE calls to PTPTN to check the status of the application.
This brings me to rant about how STUPID some west Malaysians can actually be. This also refers to another stupid government staff who is not only BUTT LAZY but unhelpful at all. I explained my problem to her (for the THIRD time) and when I mentioned that I sent it from Sarawak she actually had the nerve to say, " You tau kan Sarawak jauh daripada Malaysia?"
Hello, cik, I sent it on the 16th of October! 1-6. Are you telling me that it takes 3 months for that stupid application to reach the west? This idiotic woman most probably failed her geography and yet managed to get herself into local uni and ended up in a 'cushy' position with the PTPTN office.
Anyway, she was totally unhelpful at all. In fact, the only helpful person I talked to there was this man who said he will report my complaint and try to help me with it. End of rant.
After 3 phone calls, I found out that my application has NOT reached their office which brings me back to the stupid bank teller, who was not only pregnant and rude but is now irresponsible! And it's not like we did not bank any money to her for the application so in the end, the root of the problem is still the pregnant bank teller who is going to ruin my chances of getting a loan if I do not manage to get a SSPN account opened. Can you tell me how selfish is that? You know, if one day I were to become, say, a teacher to her kid, I'd probably make the kid fail in the subject I was teaching and ignore him and yell at him if he asked a question. Then she'll know how it feels to be the victim of selfishness. That stupid bank teller.
Ah. Enough of releasing the mean side of me. Tomorrow we shall have to go to the bank to straighten everything out.
Till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Some people are shitty. Like her. Bleargh.
I knows. West Malaysians. Pfft.
Post a Comment