Friday, May 21, 2010

Eff this

I know I said I wanted to blog about the Borneo Rainforest but...since I'm feeling sort of rantish this shall be a rant post instead.

I still don't get parents and their ways and their talks.

I hate how they get so fucking emotional about the littlest things.

Wait, I don't get why they sum up your personality based on one LITTLE thing.

Thank you for once again calling me selfish.

Yes, I am a selfish bitch people.I don't think about other people and am not considerate and what shit not.

Doesn't matter.

No matter what I do you never think I've tried my best.

So fuck this shit. And screw emotional blackmail.

Go play your little games on someone else.

Someday, it's going to go right back at you. Perhaps then you'll know how it feels.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir