Daniel is currently sending me lots of classical music via MSN. He claims that it is emo but really, all it does sound is very err, classic. Haha.
So, had lunch with Kristy just now at Sugar Bun.
'twas sort of a last minute lunch meet but yes, Sugar Bun was pretty good.

Kristy loves her Sugar Bun. Haha.

Me, my kuai hair and the really yummy fish burger. Yum.
It was fun catching up and gossiping during lunch. Ah. We shall plan more activities before you leave, Kristy! We seriously must.
Currently browsing through some online photo albums. I like looking at those really professional photographs taken by professional photographers of course. Especially those wedding albums. So the niceness. =D
Now don't go getting strange ideas. I merely said I like looking at them only. =.=
Shall head off once my hair is dry.
Till then.

2 comments:
OMG SUGARBUN HUI XIN! I want the chicken..I want the fish burger..OH MY OH MY!
Woot! The fish burger is just the best!! Love the rice sets as well. Woot woot~
The only sad thing is that they don't have value meals lo. Would be more worth it if they had.
Post a Comment