Tomorrow I shall be moving to another section in receptioning. All the best to me. =D I shall miss having Saturdays off since I will be working office hours. However, I shall NOT miss waking up at 5.30 am every morning, which is basically a very siao thing to do.
It's bloody funny how some people assume that everyone wants to make them the center of their world when all they are are flecks of dust; irritating, negligible and useless. I don't mean funny funny of course. I mean pathetic funny, in that really attention-seeking sort of way. Let's hope no one I know start displaying such symptoms, yes?
Musings aside, I've finally started seriously looking for possible universities that might accept me. Results will be out soon and registration ends 10 days after the results are announced so I obviously do not have much time in my hands. Praying my plans will fall through as I do not want to be stuck in Miri doing absolutely nothing for the next few years of my life.
I also need a new phone. Was thinking of going Nokia but the prices are just 0.0. Sony Ericsson has much better prospects and the price is much worth it. Hmm. Of course, I shall have to fund myself if I am to change handphones. Did you think I was that lucky to have my parents fund everything for me? Mind you, they do provide me with everything I NEED, not the things I WANT though. Although a new phone is a need but still. In a way, it's good I guess. At least I'm a tad bit more independent and would not always have to depend on my parents for money.
So my post ends here. More pictures in the next post. Till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
showing my existence too!
so hey, i'm thinking of changing my hp too and i'm paying for it.
so maybe next year thene possible..
gluck to ur job! working can be such a headache sometimes..
Woot! Another fellow comment-user. Haha.
Good luck to your job too and yes, I definitely agree with the headache part. Grr.
Post a Comment